THE REAL HISTORY OF ISU CHRESTOS
Marcionism said that there are two gods: The OT God (Demiurge=Maker/Creator) on the one hand, and Jesus on the other. (Or Jesus and the Father together as one on the other). So the OT God is seen as inconsistent, bad, etc. Jesus is seen as Good/Benevolent. Instead of being called Christos (Annointed One) he was called Chrestos (Good One / Benevolent One). The idea is Jesus came down and did miracles to rile up the OT God who unjustly had him killed when he was only doing good, so that Jesus could then basically blackmail him into accepting a deal along the lines of "Accept my death as a sacrifice for sins and as a ransom payment for all who will believe in me, and release their souls to me at the point of death." The OT God accepted, and thus Jesus came to purchase all believers from the OT God and can save us from the inconsistent OT God at the point of death. Why did we need to be saved from the Creator? Apparently the idea was that he planned to recycle us forever in a cycle of reincarnation into this evil world of suffering...either that, or hell, but the reincarnation thing seems like the real view they held. That's Marcionism, the most logical version of Gnosticism.
Now, how can the Orthodox destroy it with its own terminolgoy? Simple: make Jesus the DemiIurge/Creator. The whole thing then falls apart. The Saviour is the one being asserted to have created the world, so the world cannot be evil anymore. No notion of being saved from the world applies anymore. You can't pit two Gods against each other anymore. If you try to say that the Demiurge is lower, a lesser god, a bad god, how will this work since Jesus is asserted to be the Demiurge? And Jesus is the Saviour! You can't view him as lower. Marcionitism (original Christianity) was defeated by the Orthodox "fathers" spreading around a fake notion of what it taught to destroy it.
Man is, in spirit, soul and body, a creature of the just and wrathful god. This god created man from van (matter),and imposed on him a strict law. Since no one could keep this law, the whole human race fell under the curse, temporal and eternal, of the Demiurge. Then a higher God, hitherto unknown, and concealed even from the Demiurge, took pity on the wretched, condemned race of men. He sent his Son (whom Marcion probably regarded as a manifestation of the supreme God Himself) down to this earth in order to redeem men. Clothed in a visionary body, in the likeness of a man of thirty years old, the Son made his appearance in the fifteenth year of Tiberius, and preached in the synagogue at Capernaum. But none of the Jewish people understood him. Even the disciples whom he chose did not recognize his true nature, but mistook him for the Messiah promised by the Demiurge through the prophets, who as warrior and king was to come and set up the Jewish empire.The Demiurge himself did not suspect who the stranger was ; nevertheless he became angry with Him, and, although Jesus had punctually fulfilled his law, caused Him to be nailed to the cross. By that act, however, he pronounced his own doom. For the risen Christ appeared before him in His glory, and charged him with having acted contrary to his own law. To make amends for this crime, the Demiurge had now to deliver up to the good God the souls of those who were to be redeemed ; they are, as it were, purchased from him by the death of Christ. Christ then proceeded to the underworld to deliver the spirits of the departed. It was not the Old Testament saints, however, but only sinners and malefactors who obeyed His summons. Then, to gain the living, Christ raised up Paul as His apostle. He alone understood the gospel, and recognized the difference between the just God and the good. Accordingly, he opposed the original apostles with their Judaistic doctrines, and founded small congregations of true Christians. But the preaching of the false Jewish Christians gained the upper hand; nay, they even falsified the evangelical oracles and the letters of Paul. Marcion himself was the next raised up by the good God, to proclaim once more the true gospel. This he did by setting aside the spurious gospels, purging the real Gospel (the Gospel of Luke) from Judaizing interpolations, and restoring the true text of the Pauline epistles.
ΤΟ ΟΤΙ ΚΡΑΤΟΥΣΕ ΔΕΣΜΙΕΣ ΤΙΣ ΨΥΧΕΣ Ο ΔΗΜΙΟΥΡΓΟΣ ΚΑΙ ΗΡΘΕ Ο ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ ΝΑ ΤΙΣ ΑΠΕΛΕΥΘΕΡΩΣΕΙ ΣΗΜΑΙΝΕΙ ΑΥΤΟΜΑΤΩΣ ΟΤΙ ΜΑΣ ΚΡΑΤΟΥΣΕ ΣΤΟΝ ΑΔΗ Ή/ΚΑΙ ΕΠΑΝΕΜΨΥΧΩΝΕ ΣΤΟΝ ΙΔΙΟ ΤΟ ΚΟΣΜΟ ΤΟΥ ΑΤΕΡΜΟΝΑ
ΕΞ ΑΛΛΟΥ ΤΟ ΟΤΙ Ο ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ ΚΑΤΕΒΗΚΕ ΣΤΟΝ ΑΔΗ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΑΠΕΛΕΥΘΕΡΩΣΕΙ ΤΙΣ ΕΚΕΙ ΕΓΚΛΕΙΣΤΕΣ ΨΥΧΕΣ ΤΟ ΑΝΑΦΕΡΕΙ ΞΕΚΑΘΑΡΑ ΚΑΙ Ο ΙΔΙΟΣ Ο ΜΑΡΚΙΩΝΙΤΙΣΜΟΣ-ΧΡΗΣΤΙΑΝΙΣΜΟΣ
ΤΟ ΟΤΙ ΜΕΤΑ ΤΗ ΘΥΣΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΧΡΗΣΤΟΥ ΠΗΓΑΙΝΑΜΕ ΟΛΟΙ ΚΑΝΟΝΙΚΑ (ΟΙ ΠΙΣΤΟΙ ΣΤΟ ΠΑΤΕΡΑ ΘΕΟ) ΣΤΟ ΠΑΤΕΡΑ ΘΕΟ ΤΟ ΑΝΑΦΕΡΟΥΝ ΟΙ ΜΑΡΚΙΩΝΙΤΕΣ. ΠΛΕΟΝ ΟΜΩΣ ΕΠΕΙΔΗ ΔΕΝ ΓΝΩΡΙΖΑΜΕ ΕΩΣ ΤΩΡΑ ΤΟ ΠΑΤΕΡΑ ΘΕΟ ΚΑΙ ΔΕΝ ΜΠΟΡΟΥΣΑΜΕ ΝΑ ΠΙΣΤΕΨΟΥΜΕ ΣΕ ΑΥΤΟΝ ΕΠΑΝΕΜΨΥΧΩΝΟΜΑΣΤΕ ΑΤΕΡΜΟΝΑ
Ο ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ ΔΕΝ ΘΑ ΕΙΧΕ ΚΑΤΕΒΕΙ ΠΟΤΕ ΑΝ ΕΣΤΩ ΜΕΤΑΘΑΝΑΤΟΝ ΠΗΓΑΙΝΑΜΕ ΟΛΟΙ ΣΤΟ ΠΑΤΕΡΑ ΘΕΟ, ΠΟΣΟ ΜΑΛΛΟΝ ΟΤΑΝ ΛΕΕΙ ΘΕΤΙΚΑ Ο ΜΑΡΚΙΩΝΙΤΙΣΜΟΣ-ΧΡΗΣΤΙΑΝΙΣΜΟΣ ΟΤΙ Ο ΔΗΜΙΟΥΡΓΟΣ ΜΑΣ ΚΡΑΤΟΥΣΕ ΔΕΣΜΙΟΥΣ
Ο ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ ΑΠΟΚΑΛΕΙΤΑΙ ΣΩΤΗΡΑΣ ΑΠΟ ΤΟΥΣ ΜΑΡΚΙΩΝΙΤΕΣ-ΠΑΥΛΙΚΟΥΣ-ΧΡΗΣΤΙΑΝΟΥΣ ΓΙΑΤΙ ΜΑΣ ΑΠΕΛΕΥΘΕΡΩΣΕ-ΕΣΩΣΕ ΑΠΟ ΤΟ ΔΗΜΙΟΥΡΓΟ (ΟΠΟΥ ΜΕΤΑΘΑΝΑΤΟΝ ΜΑΣ ΕΠΑΝΕΜΨΥΧΩΝΕ ΑΛΛΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΜΠΟΔΙΖΕ ΝΑ ΕΡΘΕΙ ΣΤΟ ΚΟΣΜΟ ΤΟΥ ΤΗΝ ΑΙΩΝΙΑ ΖΩΗ-ΒΑΣΙΛΕΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΘΕΟΥ). Η ΜΟΝΗ ΣΩΤΗΡΙΑ ΣΕ ΑΥΤΟ ΤΟ ΚΟΣΜΟ ΜΠΟΡΕΙ ΝΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΑΥΤΗ ΚΑΙ ΑΡΑ ΓΙ' ΑΥΤΟ ΤΟ ΜΟΝΑΔΙΚΟ ΛΟΓΟ ΚΑΙ ΜΟΝΟ ΜΠΟΡΕΙ ΝΑ ΗΡΘΕ Ο ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ ΣΤΟ ΚΟΣΜΟ ΑΥΤΟ
ΤΟ ΟΤΙ ΟΙ ΦΑΡΙΣΣΑΙΟΙ ΑΛΛΑΞΑΝ ΤΗΝ ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΤΗ ΔΙΔΑΣΚΑΛΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΧΡΗΣΤΙΑΝΙΣΜΟΥ ΜΠΟΡΕΙ ΝΑ ΣΗΜΑΙΝΕΙ ΕΝΑ ΚΑΙ ΜΟΝΟ ΠΡΑΓΜΑ - ΟΤΙ ΕΛΑΒΑΝ ΕΝΤΟΛΗ ΑΠΟ ΤΟ ΔΗΜΙΟΥΡΓΟ ΓΙΑ ΠΡΟΕΚΤΑΣΗ ΤΟΥ ΚΟΣΜΟΥ ΤΟΥ ΜΑΤΡΙΞ ΚΑΙ ΤΩΝ ΕΓΚΛΩΒΙΣΜΕΝΩΝ ΨΥΧΩΝ ΕΠΕΙΔΗ ΤΟ ΜΑΤΡΙΞ ΚΑΤΑΛΥΘΗΚΕ ΤΟΤΕ ΚΑΙ ΟΙ ΨΥΧΕΣ ΑΠΕΛΕΥΘΕΡΩΘΗΚΑΝ ΑΠΟ ΤΟ ΧΡΗΣΤΟ. ΑΛΛΙΩΣ ΔΕΝ ΘΑ ΕΙΧΑΝ ΛΟΓΟ ΝΑ ΤΟΝ ΑΛΛΑΞΟΥΝ ΤΗΝ ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΔΙΔΑΣΚΑΛΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΧΡΗΣΤΙΑΝΙΣΜΟΥ
Η ΕΠΑΝΕΜΨΥΧΩΣΗ ΠΟΥ ΙΣΧΥΕ ΕΩΣ ΤΗ ΘΥΣΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΧΡΗΣΤΟΥ (ΚΑΙ ΜΕΤΑ ΤΗΝ ΑΛΛΑΓΗ ΤΗΣ ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΗΣ ΔΙΔΑΣΚΑΛΙΑΣ ΤΟΥ ΧΡΗΣΤΙΑΝΙΣΜΟΥ) ΑΝΑΦΕΡΕΤΑΙ ΡΗΤΑ ΑΠΟ ΤΟΥΣ ΜΑΡΚΙΩΝΙΤΕΣ
ΟΙ ΙΔΙΟΙ ΟΙ ΜΑΡΚΙΩΝΙΤΕΣ-ΠΑΥΛΙΚΟΙ-ΧΡΗΣΤΙΑΝΟΙ ΛΕΝΕ ΣΤΙΣ ΕΠΙΣΤΟΛΕΣ ΚΑΙ ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΥΣ ΠΟΛΕΜΙΟΥΣ ΤΟΥΣ ΟΤΙ ΧΡΕΙΑΖΕΤΑΙ ΠΙΣΤΗ ΣΤΟ ΠΑΤΕΡΑ ΘΕΟ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΕΡΘΕΙ Η ΔΙΚΑΙΩΣΗ ΚΑΙ ΜΕΤΑ ΤΗΣ ΔΙΚΑΙΩΣΕΩΣ Η ΣΩΤΗΡΙΑ, ΑΛΛΑ ΤΟ ΙΔΙΟ ΙΣΧΥΕΙ ΚΑΙ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΑΙΩΝΙΑ ΖΩΗ-ΒΑΣΙΛΕΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΘΕΟΥ
JOHN 12 :
JOHN 14 :
Now, how can the Orthodox destroy it with its own terminolgoy? Simple: make Jesus the DemiIurge/Creator. The whole thing then falls apart. The Saviour is the one being asserted to have created the world, so the world cannot be evil anymore. No notion of being saved from the world applies anymore. You can't pit two Gods against each other anymore. If you try to say that the Demiurge is lower, a lesser god, a bad god, how will this work since Jesus is asserted to be the Demiurge? And Jesus is the Saviour! You can't view him as lower. Marcionitism (original Christianity) was defeated by the Orthodox "fathers" spreading around a fake notion of what it taught to destroy it.
Man is, in spirit, soul and body, a creature of the just and wrathful god. This god created man from van (matter),and imposed on him a strict law. Since no one could keep this law, the whole human race fell under the curse, temporal and eternal, of the Demiurge. Then a higher God, hitherto unknown, and concealed even from the Demiurge, took pity on the wretched, condemned race of men. He sent his Son (whom Marcion probably regarded as a manifestation of the supreme God Himself) down to this earth in order to redeem men. Clothed in a visionary body, in the likeness of a man of thirty years old, the Son made his appearance in the fifteenth year of Tiberius, and preached in the synagogue at Capernaum. But none of the Jewish people understood him. Even the disciples whom he chose did not recognize his true nature, but mistook him for the Messiah promised by the Demiurge through the prophets, who as warrior and king was to come and set up the Jewish empire.The Demiurge himself did not suspect who the stranger was ; nevertheless he became angry with Him, and, although Jesus had punctually fulfilled his law, caused Him to be nailed to the cross. By that act, however, he pronounced his own doom. For the risen Christ appeared before him in His glory, and charged him with having acted contrary to his own law. To make amends for this crime, the Demiurge had now to deliver up to the good God the souls of those who were to be redeemed ; they are, as it were, purchased from him by the death of Christ. Christ then proceeded to the underworld to deliver the spirits of the departed. It was not the Old Testament saints, however, but only sinners and malefactors who obeyed His summons. Then, to gain the living, Christ raised up Paul as His apostle. He alone understood the gospel, and recognized the difference between the just God and the good. Accordingly, he opposed the original apostles with their Judaistic doctrines, and founded small congregations of true Christians. But the preaching of the false Jewish Christians gained the upper hand; nay, they even falsified the evangelical oracles and the letters of Paul. Marcion himself was the next raised up by the good God, to proclaim once more the true gospel. This he did by setting aside the spurious gospels, purging the real Gospel (the Gospel of Luke) from Judaizing interpolations, and restoring the true text of the Pauline epistles.
ΤΟ ΟΤΙ ΚΡΑΤΟΥΣΕ ΔΕΣΜΙΕΣ ΤΙΣ ΨΥΧΕΣ Ο ΔΗΜΙΟΥΡΓΟΣ ΚΑΙ ΗΡΘΕ Ο ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ ΝΑ ΤΙΣ ΑΠΕΛΕΥΘΕΡΩΣΕΙ ΣΗΜΑΙΝΕΙ ΑΥΤΟΜΑΤΩΣ ΟΤΙ ΜΑΣ ΚΡΑΤΟΥΣΕ ΣΤΟΝ ΑΔΗ Ή/ΚΑΙ ΕΠΑΝΕΜΨΥΧΩΝΕ ΣΤΟΝ ΙΔΙΟ ΤΟ ΚΟΣΜΟ ΤΟΥ ΑΤΕΡΜΟΝΑ
ΕΞ ΑΛΛΟΥ ΤΟ ΟΤΙ Ο ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ ΚΑΤΕΒΗΚΕ ΣΤΟΝ ΑΔΗ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΑΠΕΛΕΥΘΕΡΩΣΕΙ ΤΙΣ ΕΚΕΙ ΕΓΚΛΕΙΣΤΕΣ ΨΥΧΕΣ ΤΟ ΑΝΑΦΕΡΕΙ ΞΕΚΑΘΑΡΑ ΚΑΙ Ο ΙΔΙΟΣ Ο ΜΑΡΚΙΩΝΙΤΙΣΜΟΣ-ΧΡΗΣΤΙΑΝΙΣΜΟΣ
ΤΟ ΟΤΙ ΜΕΤΑ ΤΗ ΘΥΣΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΧΡΗΣΤΟΥ ΠΗΓΑΙΝΑΜΕ ΟΛΟΙ ΚΑΝΟΝΙΚΑ (ΟΙ ΠΙΣΤΟΙ ΣΤΟ ΠΑΤΕΡΑ ΘΕΟ) ΣΤΟ ΠΑΤΕΡΑ ΘΕΟ ΤΟ ΑΝΑΦΕΡΟΥΝ ΟΙ ΜΑΡΚΙΩΝΙΤΕΣ. ΠΛΕΟΝ ΟΜΩΣ ΕΠΕΙΔΗ ΔΕΝ ΓΝΩΡΙΖΑΜΕ ΕΩΣ ΤΩΡΑ ΤΟ ΠΑΤΕΡΑ ΘΕΟ ΚΑΙ ΔΕΝ ΜΠΟΡΟΥΣΑΜΕ ΝΑ ΠΙΣΤΕΨΟΥΜΕ ΣΕ ΑΥΤΟΝ ΕΠΑΝΕΜΨΥΧΩΝΟΜΑΣΤΕ ΑΤΕΡΜΟΝΑ
Ο ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ ΔΕΝ ΘΑ ΕΙΧΕ ΚΑΤΕΒΕΙ ΠΟΤΕ ΑΝ ΕΣΤΩ ΜΕΤΑΘΑΝΑΤΟΝ ΠΗΓΑΙΝΑΜΕ ΟΛΟΙ ΣΤΟ ΠΑΤΕΡΑ ΘΕΟ, ΠΟΣΟ ΜΑΛΛΟΝ ΟΤΑΝ ΛΕΕΙ ΘΕΤΙΚΑ Ο ΜΑΡΚΙΩΝΙΤΙΣΜΟΣ-ΧΡΗΣΤΙΑΝΙΣΜΟΣ ΟΤΙ Ο ΔΗΜΙΟΥΡΓΟΣ ΜΑΣ ΚΡΑΤΟΥΣΕ ΔΕΣΜΙΟΥΣ
Ο ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ ΑΠΟΚΑΛΕΙΤΑΙ ΣΩΤΗΡΑΣ ΑΠΟ ΤΟΥΣ ΜΑΡΚΙΩΝΙΤΕΣ-ΠΑΥΛΙΚΟΥΣ-ΧΡΗΣΤΙΑΝΟΥΣ ΓΙΑΤΙ ΜΑΣ ΑΠΕΛΕΥΘΕΡΩΣΕ-ΕΣΩΣΕ ΑΠΟ ΤΟ ΔΗΜΙΟΥΡΓΟ (ΟΠΟΥ ΜΕΤΑΘΑΝΑΤΟΝ ΜΑΣ ΕΠΑΝΕΜΨΥΧΩΝΕ ΑΛΛΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΜΠΟΔΙΖΕ ΝΑ ΕΡΘΕΙ ΣΤΟ ΚΟΣΜΟ ΤΟΥ ΤΗΝ ΑΙΩΝΙΑ ΖΩΗ-ΒΑΣΙΛΕΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΘΕΟΥ). Η ΜΟΝΗ ΣΩΤΗΡΙΑ ΣΕ ΑΥΤΟ ΤΟ ΚΟΣΜΟ ΜΠΟΡΕΙ ΝΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΑΥΤΗ ΚΑΙ ΑΡΑ ΓΙ' ΑΥΤΟ ΤΟ ΜΟΝΑΔΙΚΟ ΛΟΓΟ ΚΑΙ ΜΟΝΟ ΜΠΟΡΕΙ ΝΑ ΗΡΘΕ Ο ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ ΣΤΟ ΚΟΣΜΟ ΑΥΤΟ
ΤΟ ΟΤΙ ΟΙ ΦΑΡΙΣΣΑΙΟΙ ΑΛΛΑΞΑΝ ΤΗΝ ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΤΗ ΔΙΔΑΣΚΑΛΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΧΡΗΣΤΙΑΝΙΣΜΟΥ ΜΠΟΡΕΙ ΝΑ ΣΗΜΑΙΝΕΙ ΕΝΑ ΚΑΙ ΜΟΝΟ ΠΡΑΓΜΑ - ΟΤΙ ΕΛΑΒΑΝ ΕΝΤΟΛΗ ΑΠΟ ΤΟ ΔΗΜΙΟΥΡΓΟ ΓΙΑ ΠΡΟΕΚΤΑΣΗ ΤΟΥ ΚΟΣΜΟΥ ΤΟΥ ΜΑΤΡΙΞ ΚΑΙ ΤΩΝ ΕΓΚΛΩΒΙΣΜΕΝΩΝ ΨΥΧΩΝ ΕΠΕΙΔΗ ΤΟ ΜΑΤΡΙΞ ΚΑΤΑΛΥΘΗΚΕ ΤΟΤΕ ΚΑΙ ΟΙ ΨΥΧΕΣ ΑΠΕΛΕΥΘΕΡΩΘΗΚΑΝ ΑΠΟ ΤΟ ΧΡΗΣΤΟ. ΑΛΛΙΩΣ ΔΕΝ ΘΑ ΕΙΧΑΝ ΛΟΓΟ ΝΑ ΤΟΝ ΑΛΛΑΞΟΥΝ ΤΗΝ ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΔΙΔΑΣΚΑΛΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΧΡΗΣΤΙΑΝΙΣΜΟΥ
Η ΕΠΑΝΕΜΨΥΧΩΣΗ ΠΟΥ ΙΣΧΥΕ ΕΩΣ ΤΗ ΘΥΣΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΧΡΗΣΤΟΥ (ΚΑΙ ΜΕΤΑ ΤΗΝ ΑΛΛΑΓΗ ΤΗΣ ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΗΣ ΔΙΔΑΣΚΑΛΙΑΣ ΤΟΥ ΧΡΗΣΤΙΑΝΙΣΜΟΥ) ΑΝΑΦΕΡΕΤΑΙ ΡΗΤΑ ΑΠΟ ΤΟΥΣ ΜΑΡΚΙΩΝΙΤΕΣ
ΟΙ ΙΔΙΟΙ ΟΙ ΜΑΡΚΙΩΝΙΤΕΣ-ΠΑΥΛΙΚΟΙ-ΧΡΗΣΤΙΑΝΟΙ ΛΕΝΕ ΣΤΙΣ ΕΠΙΣΤΟΛΕΣ ΚΑΙ ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΥΣ ΠΟΛΕΜΙΟΥΣ ΤΟΥΣ ΟΤΙ ΧΡΕΙΑΖΕΤΑΙ ΠΙΣΤΗ ΣΤΟ ΠΑΤΕΡΑ ΘΕΟ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΕΡΘΕΙ Η ΔΙΚΑΙΩΣΗ ΚΑΙ ΜΕΤΑ ΤΗΣ ΔΙΚΑΙΩΣΕΩΣ Η ΣΩΤΗΡΙΑ, ΑΛΛΑ ΤΟ ΙΔΙΟ ΙΣΧΥΕΙ ΚΑΙ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΑΙΩΝΙΑ ΖΩΗ-ΒΑΣΙΛΕΙΑ ΤΟΥ ΘΕΟΥ
JOHN 12 :
1 Then Jesus six days before the passover came to Bethany, where Lazarus was which had been dead, whom he raised from the dead.
2 There they made him a supper; and aMartha served: but Lazarus was one of them that sat at the table with him.
3 Then took Mary a pound of ointment of spikenard, very costly, and anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped his feet with her hair: and the house was filled with the odour of the ointment.
4 Then saith one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon’s son,which should betray him,
5 Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor?
6 This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a athief, and had the bbag, and bare what was put therein.
8 For the poor always ye have with you; but me ye have not always.
9 Much people of the Jews therefore knew that he was there: and they came not for Jesus’ sake only, but that they might see Lazarus also, whom he had raised from the dead.
10 ¶ But the chief priests consulted that they might put Lazarus also to death;
11 Because that by reason of him many of the Jews went away, and believed on Jesus.
12 ¶ On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem,
13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.
14 And Jesus, when he had found a young ass, sat thereon; as it is written,
15 Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy aKing cometh, sitting on an ass’s colt.
16 These things aunderstood not his disciples at the first: but when Jesus was glorified, then remembered they that these things were written of him, and that they had done these things unto him.
17 The people therefore that was with him when he called Lazarus out of his grave, and raised him from the dead, bare record.
19 The Pharisees therefore said among themselves, Perceive ye how ye prevail nothing? behold, the aworld is gone after him.
21 The same came therefore to Philip, which was of Bethsaida of Galilee, and desired him, saying, Sir, we would see Jesus.
22 Philip cometh and telleth Andrew: and again Andrew and Philip tell Jesus.
24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a acorn of wheat fall into the ground and bdie, it abideth alone: but if it cdie, it bringeth forth much fruit.
25 He that loveth his alife shall lose it; and he that bhateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
26 If any man serve me, let him afollow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.
27 Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.
28 Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a avoice from heaven, saying, I have both bglorified it, and will glorify itagain.
29 The people therefore, that stood by, and heard it, said that it thundered: others said, An aangel spake to him.
30 Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes.
31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the aprince of this world be cast out.
33 This he said, signifying what adeath he should die.
34 The people answered him, We have heard out of the law that aChrist abideth for ever: and how sayest thou, The Son of man must be lifted up? who is this Son of man?
35 Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the alightwith you. Walk while ye have the blight, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in cdarkness knoweth not whither he goeth.
36 While ye have light, abelieve in the light, that ye may be the bchildren of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.
38 That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath abelieved our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?
39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
40 He hath ablinded their eyes, and bhardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with theirheart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
42 ¶ Nevertheless among the chief arulers also many bbelievedon him; but because of the Pharisees they did not cconfess him,lest they should be put out of the synagogue:
43 For they loved the apraise of men more than the praise of God.
45 And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.
46 I am come a alight into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to ajudge the world, but to save the world.
48 He that arejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that bjudgeth him: the cword that I have spoken, the same shall djudge him in the last day.
49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which asentme, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I aspeak therefore, even as the bFather said unto me, so I cspeak.
JOHN 14 :
1 Let not your heart be atroubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father’s ahouse are many bmansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will acome again, and receive you unto myself; that bwhere cI am, there ye may be also.
4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the away, the btruth, and the life: no man ccometh unto the Father, but by me.
7 If ye had aknown me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the aFather; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
10 Believest thou not that I am in the aFather, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
11 Believe me that I am ain the bFather, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake.
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that abelieveth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I bgo unto my cFather.
13 And whatsoever ye shall aask in my bname, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another aComforter, that he may babide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
21 He that hath my commandments, and akeepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be bloved of my Father, and I will love him, and will cmanifest myself to him.
22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will alove him, and we will come unto him, and make our babode with him.
24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me.
25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
26 But the aComforter, which is the bHoly Ghost, whom the Father will send in my cname, he shall dteach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
27 aPeace I leave with you, my bpeace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be ctroubled, neither let it be afraid.
28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I ago unto the Father: for my bFather is greater than I.
29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might abelieve.
30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: afor the bprince of this cworld cometh, and hath nothing in me.
31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me acommandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.
JOHN 15 :
JOHN 15 :
1 I am the true avine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2 Every abranch in me that beareth not bfruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he cpurgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
4 aAbide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5 I am the avine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without bme ye can do nothing.
6 If a man aabide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 If ye aabide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall baskwhat ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8 Herein is my Father aglorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
9 As the Father hath aloved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
10 If ye akeep my commandments, ye shall abide in my blove; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love.
11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your ajoy might be full.
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you afriends; for all things that I have bheard of my Father I have made cknownunto you.
16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have achosen you, and bordained you, that ye should go and bring forth cfruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my dname, he may give it you.
17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.
19 If ye were of the aworld, the world would blove his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The aservant is not greater than his lord. If they have bpersecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name’s sake, because they know not him that sent me.
22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had asin: but now they have no bcloak for their sin.
23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had asin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They ahated me without a cause.
26 But when the aComforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall btestify of me:
1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be aoffended.
2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever akilleth you will think that he doeth God service.
3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not aknown the Father, nor me.
4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.
5 But now I ago my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?
6 But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is aexpedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the bComforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
9 Of asin, because they believe not on me;
10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
13 Howbeit when he, the aSpirit of truth, is come, he will bguide you into all ctruth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will dshew you things to come.
15 All athings that the bFather hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall asee me, because I go to the Father.
17 Then said some of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father?
18 They said therefore, What is this that he saith, A little while? we cannot tell what he saith.
19 Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye inquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me?
20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your asorrow shall be turned into bjoy.
21 A awoman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
22 And ye now therefore have asorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your bjoy no man taketh from you.
23 And in that day ye shall ask me anothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: aask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
25 These things have I spoken unto you in aproverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.
26 At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:
27 For the Father himself aloveth you, because ye have loved me, and have bbelieved that I came out from God.
28 I acame bforth from the cFather, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.
29 His disciples said unto him, Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb.
30 Now are we sure that thou aknowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God.
31 Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe?
32 Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not aalone, because the Father is with me.
33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have apeace. In the bworld ye shall have ctribulation: but be of good dcheer; I have eovercome the world.
JOHN 17:
JOHN 17:
1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy aSon, that thy Son also may bglorify thee:
2 As thou hast given him apower over all flesh, that he should give beternal life to as many as thou hast cgiven him.
3 And this is alife beternal, that they might cknow thee the only true dGod, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast esent.
5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the aglory which I had with thee bbefore the world was.
6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me aout of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast agiven me are of thee.
8 For I have given unto them the awords which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I bcame out from thee, and they have cbelieved that thou didst send me.
9 I apray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which bthou hast given me; for they are thine.
10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the aworld, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be bone, as we are.
12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and anone of them is blost, but the son of cperdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my ajoy fulfilled in themselves.
14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the aworld, but that thou shouldest bkeep them from the cevil.
16 They are not of the aworld, even as I am not of the world.
18 As thou hast asent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
19 And for their sakes I asanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
20 Neither apray I for these alone, but for them also which shall bbelieve on me through their word;
21 That they all may be aone; as thou, bFather, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be cone in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be aone, even as we are bone:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made aperfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast bloved them, as thou hast loved me.
24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
25 O righteous Father, the world hath not aknown thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.
26 And I have adeclared unto them thy bname, and will declare it: that the clove wherewith thou hast dloved me may be in them, and I in them.

Comments
Post a Comment